[Shop-talk] Welding cart idea

Subject: [Shop-talk] Welding cart idea
From: eric at megageek.com (eric at megageek.com)
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 14:29:57 -0500
OK, now I have my plasma cutter, my wire feed, my 'buzzbox' and my OxAc
tanks/torches in my shop.

Each are on their own cart at this moment.  I was wondering, would it make
sense to make a single, custom "welding" cart.

Maybe start with something like this...

<
http://www.harborfreight.com/16-inch-x-30-inch-steel-service-cart-5107.html

Then cut two holes in the top self and place the gas bottles in them.

Then have the other units on the cart as well.  This way I can move them
all around (since I often use more than one at a time.)

They will take up less space this way also.

Any ideas?  Am I missing something?  Anyone got a better solution?

Moose
Waldo Emerson