Re: [Shop-talk] Drafting Program

To: "Ron Olds" <rolds@plausa.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Drafting Program
From: "Mark Watson" <watsonm05@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 19:47:30 -0500
On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 9:53 AM, Ron Olds <rolds@plausa.com> wrote:
> Now that I have had to update to Windows 7
> I can no longer use this program.

If you're not coming from Win XP ignore this message.

I'm not speaking from experience but Win 7 Professional & Ultimate have a
Win XP compatibility mode - would that help you?  See
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/features/windows-xp-mode.aspx

Of course there's always the consideration of $$$.  For me the upgrade from
Win 7 Home Premium 64 Bit is ~$90 from Microsoft.

Mark Watson
1956  Daimler Regency Mk II '104' - long term resto
1965 Ford Falcon - finishing clutch & trans replacement this year - really
I'll finish it this year!
and other various transportation pods . . .

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums