Re: [Shop-talk] Changing transmission fluid

To: pethier@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Changing transmission fluid
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 13:15:11 -0500
All the trans are automatic.  (Is there a difference in changing them?)

Moose
Waldo Emerson

pethier@comcast.net
02/25/2011 13:10

eric@megageek.com
cc
shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject
Re: [Shop-talk] Changing transmission fluid

Are you talking about manual or automatic transmissions?

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack"
2004 Suburban 8.1
2005 Lotus Elise
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net