[Shop-talk] My equivalent of a nuclear meltdown.....

Subject: [Shop-talk] My equivalent of a nuclear meltdown.....
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (BJNoSHOV8)
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 14:27:44 -0500
off the top of my head...

set up the live trap, connect some LONG ropes to it, both to the trap
itself and to the door

capture critter
drag critter a long way from deck
patch openings under deck
turn critter loose

with long ropes, you could hopefully stay out of the range of a possible
skunk, although the yard might smell bad for awhile