[Shop-talk] Oxy/Acetylene regulator repair?

Subject: [Shop-talk] Oxy/Acetylene regulator repair?
From: lspector at gmail.com (Larry Spector)
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 21:20:00 -0400
I've got an old set of Victor SR5/6B oxygen/acetylene regulators. When I
went to use them today, the oxygen regulator was behaving erratically-
either not supplying enough O2, or suddenly supplying too much. Is it worth
getting it repaired, or should I just replace them? If repair/refurb is an
option- any suggestions as to who will do a good job?

The oxygen supply is somewhere around 2000psi, so I don't feel comfortable
messing with them myself...

Thanks for the help!

Larry