Re: [Shop-talk] Modular wall-mount storage rails?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Modular wall-mount storage rails?
From: Obaa <obaa996@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 16:47:54 -0700 (PDT)
I have the Gladiator system, which I bought from Lowe's, but which is also
available at Sears, etc.  I bought a small section, primarily because it was
going to be used alongside some Gladiator cabinets I got for cheap (vanity; I
wanted it all to match, and since I got the cabinets cheap...).
I've only used
it for basic stuff (hanging sports equipment), but my kids are
not too gentle
racking gear back up, and it seems to be holding up well.  I'd
buy it
again....

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 4:39 PM, David Hillman
<hillman@planet-torque.com>wrote:

>   I'm trying to make better use of the
limited space in my 'shop', aka
> 2.5 car garage.  There's a bunch of
mismatched shelves and whatnot,
> many that I inherited from the previous
owners.  I'm thinking about
> some wall-mount storage rails.  There are
several different
> brands/models... Craftsman has VersaTrack, Rubbermaid
sells FastTrack,
> there's FreedomRail, HoleyRail, Easy Track, FlowWall, and
probably a dozen more
>I don't know about.
>

>   Are any of them worthwhile
and/or worth the money?  Which ones?