Re: [Shop-talk] Auto drain for compressor

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Auto drain for compressor
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 20:50:11 -0400
The directions say in them "designed for compressors that have poly or
nylon "unloader" tubing and not for compressors with copper or AL
unloading tools"

It doesn't say any more than that.  I'm not even going to bother
installing it on my with a warning like that.  I'm still pulling out what
hair I have left over installing pipes that ARE meant to work! 8>)

Moose
Waldo Emerson

"Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Sent by: shop-talk-bounces@autox.team.net
06/01/2011 16:55

<shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
cc

Subject
Re: [Shop-talk] Auto drain for compressor

> It doesn't work on my compressor either (it's
> not meant for the big boys.)

Can you amplify on that a bit, Moose?  I haven't bothered to hook mine up
yet (and I will definitely be upgrading the plastic line), but I don't see
why it wouldn't work for basically any compressor (except perhaps because
the amount it vents is limited).

Provided of course it has an unloader (which is what the small line has to
hook up to).  But I've never seen an electric compressor that didn't have
an
unloader.

-- Randall
__