[Shop-talk] Above ground oil tanks

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Above ground oil tanks
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 19:02:28 -0400
     I'm planning on having my 550 gallon underground oil tank pulled
out as it's 20 years old and I'd like to replace it with an above ground
tank which would go under my deck.  I live in Connecticut, and I'm
wondering if it would need to be insulated to keep the oil flowing?
I've also read about combination tanks, which are plastic surrounded by
a metal shell.  Anyone have experience with above ground tanks?  I'd
really hate to waste interior space on a tank if I don't have to.   John
Mitchell

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive