Re: [Shop-talk] faucets, mixing valves, and regular valves

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] faucets, mixing valves, and regular valves
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 20:10:38 -0500
A mixing valve should work for you if you don't need mass quantities of
water. They are usually plumbed with 1/2" line. which is fine for sever
gallons a minute, but not much more.

If you decide to go with a DIY of 2 valves I would recommend ball valves
instead of gate valves. They shut off better and can pass more water
than the run of the mill (Lowes) gate valves. They are probably cheaper
also.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Mark Andy, On 6/30/2011 5:42 PM: