Re: [Shop-talk] Parts solvent

To: John Miller <jem@milleredp.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Parts solvent
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 04:47:45 +0000 (UTC)
> I suppose you could bring back a few buckets from OR, AZ, NV, etc.
>
> Then you hit the ag inspection station...
>
> "Do you have any fruits or vegetables?"
>
> "No"
>
> "Solvents, paints, toilets, showerheads, or school textbooks?"
>
> "Uh..."
>
> John.

She didn't ask any of those things.  All she said was, "I want to look in your
trailer".

I could have had a thousand diseased watermelons in the motor home, but all
she wanted was to look in the trailer.  Could have had more contraband in the
boot of the TR4, too...

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier