[Shop-talk] Need to buy a plasma cutter for school

Subject: [Shop-talk] Need to buy a plasma cutter for school
From: eric at megageek.com (eric at megageek.com)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 20:34:17 -0400
David,

I just bought one this winter.  It's a Ramsond. I love it.  It was cheap
and works great.  My only complaint is the color scheme!

Note, this is my first unit, so I'm not sure if other units are even
better.  But for the money I spent, I'm VERY happy with it's performance.

Here is the website...

http://www.ramsond.com/weldprod.php

The consumables are cheap as well.

Moose
Waldo Emerson

"David C." <cavanadd at frontier.com>
Sent by: shop-talk-bounces at autox.team.net
07/20/2011 10:29 PM

shop-talk <shop-talk at autox.team.net>
cc

Subject
[Shop-talk] Need to buy a plasma cutter for school

My Tech Ed director needs to spend some money this summer and I can use
a new plasma cutter for my welding lab.  I can probably spend $1000-1500
or so, would prefer single phase 230, but have 3 phase available, and
need something that the kids won't be able to destroy for a while.
Reasonably priced consumables would be good, too.

Any suggestions?

thanks
Dave

Shop-talk at autox.team.net