Re: [Shop-talk] Run air tools on a water hose?

To: "Elton E. (Tony) Clark" <eltonclark@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Run air tools on a water hose?
From: Scott Hall <scott.hall.personal@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 17:31:18 -0400
Lightweight.  :-)

The humidistat on my desk reads 35% right now, indoor, which, come to
think of it, is the lowest I've ever seen it.

It's 56% outside right now, also the lowest I remember seeing it.  Hm.
It was almost comfortable today.  Nice.  Supposed to get down to 65
degrees tonight, too.  Praise Flying Spaghetti Monster.

On 8/15/2011 5:25 PM, Elton E. (Tony) Clark wrote:
> *Saturday, with the big doors open for a few hours, the humidity-meter
> on my desk at the shop read 42 %.*
> *Last week, with the shop sealed and with 5 ton of a/c running, the
> meter was reading 8 - 10% here in the North Texas area. *
> **
> *Tony*

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96