[Shop-talk] 80 cubic foot acetylene bottle? mail.com>

Subject: [Shop-talk] 80 cubic foot acetylene bottle? mail.com>
From: strovato at optonline.net (Steven Trovato)
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 17:50:26 -0400
I'm really not an expert on this topic, but I think the main factor
is what your needs are.  Are you welding or cutting?  Cutting uses
much more oxygen.  Are you doing this every day or is this a once in
a while hobby thing?  And how inconvenient is going to the local
place?  Most important thing, though for both the oxygen and
acetylene bottles is to make sure that you can get them filled or
exchanged without any issues.  I'd make sure of that before buying
anything.  If they are OK with exchanging your tank, they will
probably be willing to exchange it for a different size, if you pay
the price difference.

-Steve Trovato
strovato at optonline.net