[Shop-talk] Appliance rollers

Subject: [Shop-talk] Appliance rollers
From: jniolon at bham.rr.com (john niolon)
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 13:20:29 -0500
karl

funny thing... I just built one to replace my 20 year old rusty, bent
appliance roller sets...  I used 2" angle iron in a "U" configuration with
cross pieces across the middle..side to side  I used regular swivel casters
(2")... haven't put it under the cooler yet...this is going under a single
door commercial cooler (30"x28") waiting on help... but it should be better
than the old broken appliance rollers.  I can take a pic this pm. is you
like... simple design I plan on tilting it up from the back and sliding the
rack under it (the reason for the U-shape)  then muscleing it back on to the
rack
hope that helps
john