[Shop-talk] Repairing a clasp--could be shop-related

Subject: [Shop-talk] Repairing a clasp--could be shop-related
From: arvidj at visi.com (Arvid Jedlicka)
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 18:45:04 -0500
Not knowing exactly what a 'lobster clasp' looked like I Googled it. At
least now I know what he is talking about.

And maybe the replacement is out there amongst the many pages and ebay
listing that it brought back. A new clasp and the 'old shoe maker who knows
how to work with the strap' may be the ticket to marital bliss.