[Shop-talk] Battery recycling was cordless tools

Subject: [Shop-talk] Battery recycling was cordless tools
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (bjshov8 at tx.rr.com)
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 11:17:13 -0500
I have a baggie in one of my drawers that I put all of my old batteries in.  I
don't actually use that many batteries but do use a few in flashlights and
things like the TV remote.  I also have a wireless mouse on my computer and I
run my used AA batteries through it rather than putting new batteries in there.
 It seems to suck the last little bit of power out of them, when they won't
work in a flashlight or whatever.