Re: [Shop-talk] Off topic,

To: eric@megageek.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Off topic,
From: Jeff Scarbrough <fishplate@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 07:54:32 -0500
On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 6:12 PM,  <eric@megageek.com> wrote:
> Now I just need to find a reputable place to send the film for conversion.
>  Anyone have any experience with this?

Not specifically, but I would caution you to not send all the film in
one bunch...

In my case, I found a company 60 miles away that does conversion
on-site.  Though I haven't used them yet, I can go look first and see
how they take care of things.  I know that some companies pack up the
stuff you ship them and send it overseas to be scanned.   I have no
reason to believe that this would be any worse, but why take a chance
like that to save a few bucks for something as important as family
pictures?

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html