Re: [Shop-talk] radiator cooling fan for a test stand

To: "John Miller" <jem@milleredp.com>, "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] radiator cooling fan for a test stand
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 13:46:23 -0600
Hi John

Running in a new engine will generate more heat than a 'broken in' engine...
things are tighter and until it settles in there will be more heat
generated...  I wanted a system that would keep it as cool as possible..

also there are budgetary constraints (ain't there always)   The big ole
honkin Caddy radiator was free.  Free is my perfect price.  I'm just trying
to find a fan that will move some air over it...   No u-pulls for 50-60
miles and wandering time is limited.  I'm seeing Taurus and even better...
Contour fans as a good choice. Just got to find a local yard with an
affordable one...

john