[Shop-talk] Off topic, but I need help and I don't know where else to t

Subject: [Shop-talk] Off topic, but I need help and I don't know where else to turn to.
From: eric at megageek.com (eric at megageek.com)
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 10:15:10 -0500
The film is developed and ready to be played.  (And yes, I could hold a
flashlight to it and see the images)

But I just am trying to figure out what I can do to view it first, before
spending money on conversion.

Eric P
Waldo Emerson

Doug Braun <doug at dougbraun.com>
12/09/2011 10:12

eric at megageek.com, Shop-Talk <Shop-talk at autox.team.net>
cc

Subject
Re: [Shop-talk] Off topic, but I need help and I don't know where else to
turn to.

Do you mean undeveloped film?