[Shop-talk] Portable air tanks?

Subject: [Shop-talk] Portable air tanks?
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 07:17:57 -0800
At one time, there were two or three styles of fitting, but 'industrial' and
'automotive' were common.  Because I work
on cars, I loaded up on the 'automotive' style.  Bad choice; these seem to be
almost extinct (HF doesn't seem to carry
them anymore).  The 'industrial' style is more common and available:

http://www.harborfreight.com/5-piece-industrial-series-air-tool-uick-coupler-and-plug-set-68192.html

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net