[Shop-talk] Air Compressors

Subject: [Shop-talk] Air Compressors
From: doug at dougbraun.com (Doug Braun)
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 15:15:57 -0500
These are all single-stage compressors (don't be fooled by
"twin-cylinder"). If you are going to go through all the trouble of
getting and hooking up a non-portable 240-volt compressor, it really
ought to be a 2-stage model.

Be extra good for the next couple of days, and maybe Santa will be
willing to spring for a two-stage model...

Doug