[Shop-talk] What fun - O2 sensor

Subject: [Shop-talk] What fun - O2 sensor
From: eric at megageek.com (eric at megageek.com)
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 06:25:25 -0500
mjb writes...
"And on a side note I'll refrain from any more electrical puns, that topic
won't stay current for long."

Quite frankly, this whole discussion is quite _shocking_.  Watt will you
come up with next?  And more importantly, how can I insulate myself from
this childish behavior?
I better stop before everyone gets all amp'ed up over it.

OUCH.  (Sorry, I couldn't RESIST it anymore!)  8>)

Eric P
Waldo Emerson

Mark J Bradakis <mark at bradakis.com>
Sent by: shop-talk-bounces at autox.team.net
01/04/2012 01:19

shop-talk at autox.team.net
cc

Subject
Re: [Shop-talk] What fun - O2 sensor

One benefit of the ordeal is that I decided I really needed a 1/2 drive
flex head ratchet, so there is a new tool in the box.  Too bad I didn't
start this project just before Christmas.  While in Phoenix I spent an
afternoon with my sister going through Scott's tools.  He had a import
repair shop in Cave Creek, catering to Bimmers, Benzs, Jags, Porsches
and such.  He was struggling with diabetes for some time ( they were
together 20+ years ) and it finally got him a few months ago.  That was
a somewhat depressing afternoon.

Anyway, if I knew then what I know now I would have grabbed a few more
odds and ends from his giant red wagon to assist in this O2 sensor ordeal.
Oh well, so it goes.

And on a side note I'll refrain from any more electrical puns, that topic
won't stay current for long.

mjb.

Shop-talk at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html