[Shop-talk] OK, so which saw should I get for use in rehab...

Subject: [Shop-talk] OK, so which saw should I get for use in rehab...
From: doug at dougbraun.com (Doug Braun)
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 20:11:01 -0500
I have a DeWalt 10" compound miter saw (from HF).  I got it maybe 7
years ago and it has given me total satisfaction.  It is well-made and
sturdy.  I have it mounted on a Ridgid "Saw Utility Vehicle", which is
a handy folding stand.  The stand is also very sturdy (would work fine
for a larger saw), but a bit heavy.

Doug