[Shop-talk] Power to the garage

Subject: [Shop-talk] Power to the garage
From: pethier at comcast.net (pethier at comcast.net)
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 01:12:19 +0000 (UTC)
I d0 not know where you live, but here, water needs to go a LOT deeper than
electric.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier