[Shop-talk] Building a shed on skids

Subject: [Shop-talk] Building a shed on skids
From: cornerexit at gmail.com (cornerexit)
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 09:26:18 -0700
Thanks for the replies. Good point about tying the skids together so they
don't collapse in towards each other.

On another note, I'm not seeing any traffic show up on the list. I just
switched from an old xp box w/outlook 2003, to a new win7 box with outlook
2003 for email locally, utilizing a gmail addy.

Has there just not been any traffic on the list? I just went and verified
that I was able to sign in on the autox main-list website ok. And all my
other email groups seem to be functioning correctly.

I notice in the header of my original message below it says From:
shop-talk-bounces at autox.team.net. Is that normal?

Thanks