[Shop-talk] Tim Mullen

Subject: [Shop-talk] Tim Mullen
From: parkanzky at gmail.com (Paul Parkanzky)
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 11:36:30 -0400
All,

This message was relayed on a British car forum where Tim and I have both been
active:

Hello everyone,

This is Tim Mullen's wife.

Tim had a massive episode of what we don't really know, but put him in ICU
for a few days with 100% ventilator.

Either a major stroke or ?????

Anyway, we need to get his brain firing on all cylinders.

I know he loves his cars and you guys.

If you post some comments (especially things that you might need help with
your cars) I want to read them to him and get his mind jump started.

As I know more I'll let you know.

He considers you all his best virtual friends. And some we have met at
various car shows

Jo Mullen

Tim has made a big contribution here over the years, so let's all hope for a
quick, full recovery.

Jo, if you see this please allow us to help in any way we can.

Thanks,

Paul Parkanzky
paul at parkanzky.com