Re: [Shop-talk] Pressure Washer

To: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Pressure Washer
From: Shannah Miller <shannahquilts@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 09:25:44 -0700
Cc: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Z/p+Jem1d+P+ZOnz+h4Hw9eotQkGq9vvZ/GGFrpbns4=; b=h51RIgEzxF+ltx5ITup+URQNetgLKyBGd0nPkmM4tyWIQIJ/iSAT1z/VGxSqTJ98sy arQ3NyLFCOsMez12j2L/5ERpMJcNixBaHWBtJcC8L7ZWAO+DQIzGyRhW/lHHj+v/sXfd xtLCrDDaVmzh4Z+ciBJJ+T4QOlG/ICeRy5uYp7ahlvGot6bjyvVOnDDDM1khW1/gP0y4 EdfQddXpHMov7AC+bdJPfgtOL/dswh9Vm1OxXSkkG+0E0ftEadcUTp8g76GV9nJFF2yl yvVZxNXhwJ4LdmfG2OoYBxnflgUsXBES21yhzmw5vhJ6lY4sf2O0N2f5nM+7mpZR3VIy dG8Q==
Sender: shop-talk-bounces@autox.team.net
I found this one, that seems to fit the bill, in terms of having
enough pressure, and the ability to use detergent in addition
to the clean water spray.

Simpson Megashot MSH3125-S 3,100 PSI Honda GC190 Premium Gas Powered
Heavy Duty Pressure Washer

Anyone have any better suggestions?  If not, this is the one
I'm going to get for my uncle.  Thank you so much for your
input!

Shannah