[Shop-talk] Air hose reel opinions

Subject: [Shop-talk] Air hose reel opinions
From: pj_mcgarvey at hotmail.com (PJ McGarvey)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 09:01:59 -0400
I've had enough with tripping over my air hose in my tight garage, so I'm
looking into an air hose reel.  Learned my lesson once by trying the Harbor
Freight cheap-o model and it leaked right away, so I returned it.  Craftsman
has some nice looking ones in the $100-150 range and there's a sale ending in
3-days I might jump on.  When I search Amazon, there is a ridiculous array of
them at many price points....

I'm looking for one that can handle 50 ft. of 1/2" hose.  Self-retracting is
not a requirement.  If they sell it with out the hose that would be great.
Something that can handle typical DIY use.

I know alot of people on this list use air in their shops, so I figured it's a
great place to ask.

Thanks