[Shop-talk] keyboard help

Subject: [Shop-talk] keyboard help
From: jniolon at att.net (John Niolon)
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 17:51:01 -0500
thanks Shannah,,,

strangest thing... I played with the Microsoft keyboard mapper under control
panel for over an hour this a.m. and couldn't make the changes stick... it
would show as reprogrammed, but when I went to excel... no new
reprogramming.... this time it worked, must be the super moon.

so now the "lower volume" key is <ctrl> c and 'raise volume' is <ctrl> v
so now the "lower volume" key is <ctrl> c and 'raise volume' is <ctrl> v
so now the "lower volume" key is <ctrl> c and 'raise volume' is <ctrl> v
so now the "lower volume" key is <ctrl> c and 'raise volume' is <ctrl> v

see ???   thanks for your magical control of my keyboard... it's gonna make
my life ssooo much easier now

john