[Shop-talk] keyboard help

Subject: [Shop-talk] keyboard help
From: tr3driver at ca.rr.com (Randall)
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 12:22:18 -0700
> With a USB mouse, you can have more than one connected.  Switch back
> and forth, depending on the task.

Maybe it depends on version of Windoze, or version of mouse.  But when I
tried to connect both a USB mouse and my USB trackball, it didn't work.

FWIW, I'm right handed, but use the mouse left handed to reduce the load on
my right hand.  I was getting pain that I suspected was related to carpal
tunnel syndrome, and it slowly got better after switching the mouse to the
left.  I pound buttons for a living though, I doubt a more casual user would
have a problem.

-- Randall