[Shop-talk] Wire Basket?

Subject: [Shop-talk] Wire Basket?
From: bjzwissler at gmail.com (Benjamin Zwissler)
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 14:41:39 -0400
I've seen many mfg companies have similar baskets for keeping scrap, parts,
etc. on the production floor.  Most I've seen are made to be moved by
forklift and look to be roughly 4'x4'x4'.  The wire is woven and pretty
heavy gauge - maybe 3/16" dia.  I'd guess the bins weigh >100lbs themselves.

Ben......