[Shop-talk] value of welding trailer

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] value of welding trailer
From: "John Niolon" <jniolon@att.net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 20:19:33 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=att.net; s=s1024; t=1337649516; bh=hoMrtIhJ5sU93prTEZ7iWYjZ4KlK/88RWF/CGuFbpx4=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=fLX2v9KQd0/kQdfSKPs9KqW1OoPubG+tOfOr4hXv7zoF1Ec6QBZYQLSVAgTQKUTHGrxNjWeyrFw862u9KUyitmUkF4UsYbkkZVrHFFegtKA4u/cIn2kW6FBUbRFfk42eKKp/WmOncLtO+Tj8zwAi/WNyht3bVMRChoaTlvCDCAg=
Sender: shop-talk-bounces@autox.team.net
Gentlemen,

I've got a trailer mounted Bobcat 250 gas welder I'd like to sell. The trailer
includes small welders box, racks for lead, racks for bottles, two 200 W
halogen lights, 6" Vise. small fire extinguisher and about 100 feet of
lead/ground. The welder also has a custom heavy canvas cover made by fun_4_now
who haunts this board..it's been shed kept it's entire life and I don't
remember rain ever falling on it.

The welder has less than 100 hours on it and a battery bought last year. I've
had it about 5 years and the plans I had for it fell thru due to a death in
the family. I'm not trying to sell it here but wondering if you experts could
come up with a good price to ask for it. I know the welder is worth around
3500 new. and this one hasn't had a tank of gas run thru it total. Stabil
always included in the gas and it's run every month or so to keep the battery
up. Starts quick, runs smooth and welds. well like a Miller welder welds. 15"
tires and will throw in the ball lock.Pics below and a sketch of the trailer
with dimensions.... Can you help me come up with an asking price. ??? It lives
at my house in Hueytown, Al..

thanks

john

pics can be seen at