Re: [Shop-talk] wiring question

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] wiring question
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 16:18:19 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks all.

The horn button that was suggested for use with this horn (by
summitracing staffer) came with 16 ga wire so I have to assume that that
light of a ga is ok.

For now, so I have a working horn, I powered this thing from the
ignition switch area. The vehicle (a 71 gladiator) has been somewhat
(read POORLY here) restored by a previous idiot :-O and has new wiring
so I think I will be ok for until I can run power from a permanent
source.

Now to tackle the missing vacuum bits for the environmentals.

Thanks again all!!
tim