Re: [Shop-talk] Welding auto-darkening helmet

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Welding auto-darkening helmet
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 17:18:41 -0500
I have a 10 year old Hobart helmet that does not have batteries either.
After sitting for a long time. when I started welding, the window didn't
darken. I left it sitting facing the sun for a couple hours, after which
it worked fine. You might want to give that a try.

Peace,
Pat
Thusly spake PJ McGarvey