Re: [Shop-talk] License plate photos

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net> FILETIME=[8124BA50:01CDB3DB]
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] License plate photos
From: Jim and Kathy <Jandkstone99@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 19:39:18 -0500
Oh, and I should probably add something about the nine large dogs who also
live there.  :)

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 26, 2012, at 7:35 PM, Jim and Kathy <Jandkstone99@msn.com> wrote:

> Thanks all.  I had thought about the address thing too but wanted to be sure
there wasn't more to be concerned about.  She currently lives on a farm with
my sister in law and her husband, who has two full gun safes and is generally
armed. I suspect she is reasonably safe, but will still suggest she delete the
photo.
> As always, thanks.
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Oct 26, 2012, at 7:17 PM, Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com> wrote:
>
>> I agree about the paranoia, but just because you are paranoid doesn't mean
they aren't out to get you!

>> Your daughter has likely posted all sorts of information on the web, like
whether she lives alone and when she (or her roommate) will be gone to the
movies.  The license plate just gives a potential attacker or burglar a link
between the on-line personality and the woman getting in that car over there.