Re: [Shop-talk] 06 Caravan wiring help needed

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] 06 Caravan wiring help needed
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 18:51:24 -0600
Wayne,

I just found a wiring diagram on the net and see that the connector i
was looking at was for the lights only, and not the CAN-bus module.
There is another 12-pin connector that I didn't see that I need to wire
up some of the pins on to get it to work. The original console I have
only contains reading lights, while the one I am installing has the trip
computer, etc., a totally separate module, in addition to the lights.

Thanks for your reply.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Wayne