Re: [Shop-talk] Time for a new Dremel

To: jandkstone99@msn.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Time for a new Dremel
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 20:54:57 GMT
Cc: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Full-name: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Jim Stone wrote: While I do use it occasionally for light polishing, grinding
and shaping, by far the most use it sees is as a
cutoff tool.  I almost always have a cutting wheel on it ... --Mine is still
going strong, but I have to agree, I only seem to use it for small cut off or
intricate grinding so it keeps a cut wheel on it.I found an old B&D flex tool
at a garage sale for a buck recenlty, brought it home, cleaned it up, blew it
out, plugged it in and it runs well. So when the dremel dies, it's replacement
is already onboard! MB