Re: [Shop-talk] Firewood handling system

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Firewood handling system
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 13:27:30 -0500 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 12/25/2012 13:26:56, Serialize complete at 12/25/2012 13:26:56
Thanks.

I haven't come up with the system yet, but I'm still working on it!

Eric P
Waldo Emerson

"Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
12/25/2012 11:33

eric@megageek.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
cc

Subject
Re: [Shop-talk] Firewood handling system

Looks great Inch!  Merry Christmas.
Did you ever come up with something for your firewood vending need?

MB