Re: [Shop-talk] Smart Level advice needed

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Smart Level advice needed
From: Todd Walke <racertod@racertodd.com> localhost.pops.p.blarg.net
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 22:43:17 -0800
         I bought my SmartTool level years ago with a camber gauge
frame.  A couple of years ago I bought a 24" level for it - it was called
an "extender rail".  Can't remember where I got it.

These guys show the 48" version.  On page 4 they show a combo pack -
module, 24" and 48" rails:
<http://www.lascolaser.com/show_products.php?cat=Tools%20and%20Accessories&sub_cat=Smart%20Level&sort=&page=1>

Search on this site for "smarttool rail", they show both lengths:
http://www.aircraft-tool.com

Todd
Seattle,WA
'86 GTI, Red of course. (exciting racey car) 276,000 miles
'01 Golf TDI, silver.   (new work car)       384,000 miles
'87 Golf, Polar Silver. (retired work car)   654,000 miles <- Gone to a new
home :(
http://www.pureluckdesign.com <-Ferrari & VW stuff