Re: [Shop-talk] Parts for vise (with photo links)

To: <pethier@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Parts for vise (with photo links)
From: "Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA" <gsteve@hammatt.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 16:20:54 -0800
Cc: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
http://www.powertoolsdirect.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab3
3525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/i/r/irwin-record-swivel-base-for-pro-entry-vice.jpg
http://www.make-your-own-fishing-lures.com/images/work-bench-vise.jpg
The above images of a bswivel lock nutb with sliding bTb handle is one
item
I am looking for.
http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss111/GeorgiaHybrid/Matco%20Tool%20Cart/Re
cord_01.jpg
The second type of bSwivel Lockb is shown on the above photo link.  Ibve
just found this
photo and Ibm going into the world of Record Vices (theybre made in
England).
Still looking for baftermarketb sources for these two types of nuts, even
though the
Reed nut now looks more like a bolt to me.
Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA