[Shop-talk] Wall Tile Removal

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Wall Tile Removal
From: "Glenn Owen" <mgowen55@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 10:20:48 -0500 FILETIME=[59E179A0:01CE1B47]
I have a circa 1964 house - baths have ceramic tile walls set on a mortar bed
with metal lath. I want to remove all the old tile along with the mortar bed
and lath down to the naked studs to make way for removing the (pink) tub and
prepping for a new shower install.  I understand this is a dusty and not so
easy task. I can handle the dust, but does any one have
experience/recommendations on tools and techniques to use for such a demo job.
Youtube did not provide much help that I could find.
Any help is much appreciated.

Glenn