Re: [Shop-talk] Is there an electrical engineer in the house?

To: Scott <scott.hall.personal@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Is there an electrical engineer in the house?
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 20:26:14 -0700
Cc: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Scott - Take a look at

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/kitchen/3737281/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_k_1_4_last
This is a link for "Best Sellers in Chafing Dishes".  I found this after
a search for "food warmer" in appliances.

Look at some of the buffet servers.  I know buying this is not as much
fun, but if something like this makes her happy, you could spend some
time on a different project.

Brian with more than enough projects for years