Re: [Shop-talk] Anyone using a salt chlorine generator?

To: Undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Anyone using a salt chlorine generator?
From: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 12:27:47 GMT
Cc: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Full-name: "Matt" <mbarre@juno.com>
+1 for the "pro" salt water pools...I have had ours 7 years and other than
adding salt and occasionally cleaning the cell, not a single problem. The only
downside I have heard is the cost of replacement - one neighbor had a
lightening strike take out his controller.Another had to buy a new generating
cell after a surprisingly short period - I suspect he neglected basic
management/maintenanceof the device. I think the technology is proven and cost
effective - I know it is easy to use!This and an automatic cleaner ( I have a
Polaris 280) make having a pool a snap. Matt in Georgia