[Shop-talk] Transferring trailers across states.

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Transferring trailers across states.
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 21:22:38 -0400 7.0.1|January 17, 2006) at 04/29/2013 21:22:40, Serialize complete at 04/29/2013 21:22:40
OK, I've got a quick question.  I'm in NJ and I have a trailer for
sailboat that a guy in NC wants to buy.

NJ only requires a "bill of Sale" for trailer registration, but he says
that NC requires a title.

Any idea how to go about this?  I'm trying to sell a project sailboat and
he seems interested.

BTW, here is a shameless link to the ebay listing of the project sailboat
in case anyone else wants to increase their time required in the shop
(obshop content!)  8>)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/79-23-Aquarius-Sailboat-with-dual-axle-trailer-documents-and-clean-titles-/271198705272?_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&forcev4exp=true

<

It's old, ugly, rough, and dirty...  But then again, so am I.  8>0

Eric P
Waldo Emerson