Re: [Shop-talk] I feel . . . wrong

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] I feel . . . wrong
From: Dave C <cavanadd@frontier.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 19:02:22 -0700
Cc: shop-talk@autox.team.net
I keep my big old bicycle handled Stihl around for murdering brush and
high weeks (and the occasional banana slug) but after getting two light
duty gas string trimmers that my wife couldn't start, I got her a
plug-in Stihl that she's thrilled with.  This was after the old yellow
single line Weed Eater she inherited from her dad finally bit the dust.

Now if she would just put the damn extension cord away....