[Shop-talk] Garage Door Screen

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Garage Door Screen
From: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 08:35:06 -0400
Hey Guys -- have a slightly weird question. Does anyone know of a screen
or similar cover for an overhead garage door?

I like leaving my door up during the day, just for ventilation and heat.
It's a basement, partially sub-grade, style and gets damp and chilly
otherwise. If I'm working, the outside light, fresh air, spaciousness,
etc are nice.

But, birds flying in and crapping or nesting on stuff, bugs, other
pests, etc, make it impractical. Just like an un-screened open window in
the house would. Anyone know of commercial products like an overhead
pull-down screening system or something?

-Thanks, Wayne