Re: [Shop-talk] Spindle Sander question:

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Spindle Sander question:
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 19:26:21 -0500
Rigid EB4424 says it has both oscillating and "rotary motion", which may
mean a non-oscillating configuration

Delta SA350k doesn't say it is an oscillating sander, but some of the
poor reviews indicate that the oscillation feature stops when a nylon
gear strips!!

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA