Re: [Shop-talk] Faucet fun

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Faucet fun
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 19:29:41 -0500
Mark,

Remove the airiator from the faucet and see if the water flow is better.
If you have a sprayer hose on the faucet, see if it also lacks flow.

If the flow is still slow, pull the cartridge and then turn on the water
EASILY and see if you have flow up out of the faucet housing. If so, the
problem is with the cartridge or something after it. It could be that
turning off the water caused the rubber seals in the stops under the
sink to come apart, blocking water flow.

Don't worry about the problem with the wife seeing it, I assume this is
in the kitchen in your shop!  8>}

Peace,
Pat
Thusly spake Mark J Bradakis