[Shop-talk] 4.54" GRINDER SPINDLE ADAPTER

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] 4.54" GRINDER SPINDLE ADAPTER
From: "John Niolon" <jniolon@att.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 11:50:44 -0500
I've got 4 grinders that I use regularly...and all but one have a 5/8" - 11
spindle... I like to keep one with a grinding rock, one with a flap disk, one
with a cutting wheel, one with a wire brush

I've got one Milwaukee 6145 with a 1/2" - 13 spindle and have to use the
flanges to hole the flapdisk on it. I have a load of threaded flappers that I
can use but won't fit this grinder and I'd love to get rid of the flanges and
that funky spanner wrench...

anyone know of a adapter that will screw onto a 1/2" spindle and size up to a
5/8 ????

can't seem to find anything but 5/8 to 10.2 metric (or whatever)

thanks
John

Many people are alive only because it's illegal to shoot them.