[Shop-talk] Eaton compressors?

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Eaton compressors?
From: "Karl Vacek" <KVacek@Ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 15:27:38 -0500
I need a new compressor pump for my big upright compressor.  Anyone have any
experience with Eaton compressors, out of Ohio?  AFAIK they're not any
relation to the big Eaton Corporation, Eaton superchargers, or etc.
Different, small company.

Their compressors are all cast iron, and they say they have parts made other
places but assemble and test and warrantee everything out of Ohio - the
warrantee is 3 years.

This is the model I'm considering.

http://www.eatoncompressor.com/catalog/item/518643/6414555.htm

It's not as cheap as many others available, but sounds to be a better unit.

Thanks!
Karl